MRI Software Recruitment 2023 | MRI Software Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: MRI Software has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Software Engineer (Entry Level) position for Bangalore and Baroda location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Currently pursuing a BE, Btech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field (2022 Passout may also apply) and Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for MRI Software Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer (Entry Level) freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
MRI Software Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Software Engineer (Entry Level) Position- Bangalore, Details:
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Entry Level)
Degree Required: BE, Btech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field (2022 Passout may also apply).
Job location: Bangalore and Baroda
Experience: Freshers are eligible to apply.
We are currently seeking a Junior Software Engineer to work within our global Product Development department working to apply defined software development life cycle processes to deliver production ready code of the highest quality, this individual will be diligent in testing their code and working with the team to produce
MRI Software’s high standard product. This individual will work under the Agile development methodology in a cross-functional environment with other groups, both inside and outside the department including Product Management and Documentation, as well as create and test code in our dynamic team setting
RESPONSIBILITIES for MRI Software Recruitment:
- Applies defined practices and procedures to design, implement, and support software projects
- Builds effective working relationships with team members
- Actively seeks assistance as needed but demonstrates learning and growing independence
- Actively seeks guidance for prioritization and review of deliverables.
- Performs and designs testing protocols to ensure that the product is fully tested.
- Currently pursuing a BE, B.tech, MCA, MSC, or BCA Computer Science or related technical field (2022 Passout may also apply)
- Experience developing software or algorithms based on predetermined specifications
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, Microsoft .Net or Java preferred
- Proficient with Source Control tools
- Familiarity with database objects (tables, stored procedures, queries, etc.) a plus
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good written and verbal communication skills
INTERVIEW PROCESS for MRI Software Recruitment:
- MUST have scored 70% or above at 10th, 12th and graduate level
- Students should mandatorily take up online HackerRank – This will be a techical test
- Once, student clears HackerRank test, he/she will be facing HR interview followed by technical interview & Manager interview.
- Successful candidates will be offered job with the MRI as permanent employee.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
Apply Before the link expires for MRI Software Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Software Engineer (Entry Level) Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.