Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2023 | Morgan Stanley Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Morgan Stanley has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Java / Scala Dev (Application Development) position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BSc or MSc in any relevant field of IT/Engineering area and Prior experience in working with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, working with PR-s, using JIRA, following the Scrum Agile methodology is an advantage can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2023 for Java / Scala Dev (Application Development) freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Java / Scala Dev (Application Development) Position- Pune, Details:
Job Profile: Java / Scala Dev (Application Development)
Degree Required: BSc or MSc in any relevant field of IT/Engineering area
Job location: Pune
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
You will Do for Morgan Stanley Recruitment:
- Develop IT systems covering various aspects of the business run by our Fixed Income division
- Have the opportunity to work in close collaboration with our business user and to learn business concepts like how certain financial products and financial markets work
- Participate in every stage of the lifecycle of an IT system ranging from gathering the requirement and refining user stories, designing solutions, and writing code to help our support organization to answer the most interesting user questions
- Work on a diverse technology landscape involving various programming languages (Java, Scala, Python), data management systems, CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins)
- Our team has a wide coverage on technical and business problems to solve ranging from developing data integration and feeding solutions having extreme throughput and resiliency requirements to calculating regulatory scenarios requested by our Market Risk Department. The choice will primarily depend on skillset, personal interest and team fit
QUALIFICATIONS for Morgan Stanley Recruitment:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A good command of English and in general good communication skills
- Prior experience in developing data or computation intensive (e.g. grid based) backend applications is an advantage
- OOP design skills with an understanding or at least personal interest towards the concepts of Functional Programming
- Willingness to understand and enhance other people’s code, being able to work in an environment where developers will oversee and work on wider components also dealing with older legacy code
- Strong Java or Scala skills with the willingness to pick up the other language if not already mastered at a sufficient level is important
- Spring knowledge is an advantage, but in general willingness to learn, work with and even enhance in-house developed frameworks is a must
- Prior experience in working with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, working with PR-s, using JIRA, following the Scrum Agile methodology is an advantage
- Prior knowledge of financial products is an advantage
- BSc or MSc in any relevant field of IT/Engineering area is an advantage
Apply Before the link expires for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Java / Scala Dev (Application Development).
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.