Milliman Recruitment 2023 | Milliman Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Milliman has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for DC Associate Trainee position for Gurugram location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Fresh graduate/ pursuing final year and Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Gurugram location.
Milliman Recruitment 2023: Hiring DC Associate Trainee Fresher (Bachelor Degree/ Pursuing)- Gurgaon |
|Job Profile/ Type||DC Associate Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Fresh graduate/ pursuing final year.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Gurugram, India location.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible.|
Job Description for Milliman Recruitment
The Associate Trainee is responsible for operational tasks associated with defined contribution plans in compliance with plan provisions. The Associate assists in maintaining payroll administration, participant & plan level defined contribution activities and special projects. The Associate will be expected to pursue continued education by taking and passing professional examinations.
- Responsible to review documents and compile indexes to make information searches easier
- Processes EXP tasks for DC distributions, Hardships, Enrollments, Beneficiary etc. within service level standards
- Should be able to manage the basic data processing activities for various projects
- Quality data collation to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data
- Fulfillment for letters, documentations, statements, and confirmation mails
- Provide support for special projects and other tasks as needed
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
- Fresh graduate/ pursuing final year
- High integrity and discretion to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive client data
Apply for Milliman Recruitment 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Milliman Recruitment 2023 for DC Associate Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Gurugram location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.