Microsoft Internship 2023 2023 | Microsoft Internship 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Microsoft Internship 2023 has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Data Scientist – Internship Opportunities position for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field and One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Microsoft Internship 2023 for Data Scientist – Internship Opportunities freshers and exp. candidates for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida location.
Microsoft Internship 2023 | Hiring Data Scientist – Internship Opportunities | Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida |
|Job Profile/ Type||Data Scientist – Internship Opportunities || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, Hyderabad and Noida, India location.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and exp. candidates are eligible.|
Description for Microsoft Internship 2023
Data Scientists at Microsoft build and evaluate machine learning models and algorithms to solve real world problems. You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods and processes to leverage in your solutions. Work with an interdisciplinary team on real-world applications of computer vision, machine learning geared towards applications for human communication and well-being.
- Develop highly scalable classifiers, data regression, recommendations and predictive models
- Analyze petabytes of data and mine patterns from logs
- Bring data to life using rich visualizations
- Create language models, speech models, vision models, etc.
- Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and innovate to create next generation feature sets.
- Enable natural and contextual interactions in apps integrating cognitive and analytics services
- Adapt standard ML methods to best exploit modern parallel environments.
- Implement algorithms that power user and developer-facing products reaching out to millions ofusers. Measure and optimize the quality of your algorithms.
- Work in product teams shipping large scale end to end applications/solutions.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field.
- One year of programming experience in an object-oriented language.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of computer science fundamentals, including data structures and algorithms.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with an emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability, and maintainability.
- Communicate effectively to surface progress, risks and help needed within the project team
- Good to have: Kaggle score, knowledge of C++, C#, and .NET , R / Matlab / Scipy / Pandas / Weka, and scripting languages such as Perl, Python.
- Experience with Hadoop / Hbase / Pig or Mapreduce / Bigtable / AzureML a plus.
Apply for Microsoft Internship 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Microsoft Internship 2023 for Data Scientist – Internship Opportunities freshers and exp. candidates (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.