Microsoft Recruitment 2023 | Microsoft Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Microsoft Jobs for Freshers : Microsoft has published the latest jobs openings 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for various technical and non-technical positions in India. Eligible candidates having Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ PhD/ Diploma Holders etc., can apply online for Microsoft Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below. Microsoft is currently hiring Program Manager, Technical Advisor, Support Engineer, Software Engineer/ Developer, Designer | Springboard, Operations Program Manager, Specialist Manager, Solution Architect etc.. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for across India location.
Microsoft Careers Recruitment 2023 | Fresher Apply Online Now | Microsoft Recruitment 2023 |
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc.. Online.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Microsoft Corporation|
|Job Profile/ Type||Program Manager, Technical Advisor, Support Engineer, Software Engineer/ Developer, Designer | Springboard, Operations Program Manager, Specialist Manager, Solution Architect etc. || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation/ PhD/ Diploma Holders in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and Exp. candidates are eligible to apply online.|
About the Company/ Firm: Microsoft (India)
Microsoft is a multinational technology company having its headquarters in Redmond, Washington. Microsoft provides a number of services like it develops, manufacture, supports, licences and cells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and other related services. Microsoft is best known for Microsoft windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft office suite and Microsoft edge web browser. Few more information about Microsoft is given below- (Information Source- Wikipedia).
- Company Name– Microsoft Corporation
- Industry Type– Software development, Computer hardware, Consumer electronics, Social networking service, Cloud computing, Video games, Internet and Corporate venture capital.
- Founded On– April 4, 1975.
- Founders– Bill Gates and Paul Allen.
- Headquarters– One Microsoft Way Redmond, Washington, U.S.
- Products– Windows, Office, Servers, Skype, Visual Studio, Dynamics, Xbox, Surface, Mobile.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Have knowledge about Microsoft services/ products/ services/ area served. Have desired qualification/ experience and professional skills as per Microsoft Recruitment job profile.
- Should have excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Should be ready to work in shifts (Night shifts) and be a good team leader. Have knowledge about Microsoft Culture, policies and history.
- Should be a good mentor and a fast learner, guide for the junior team-members.
Apply Online for Microsoft Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Microsoft Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.
Click Here to Apply Online
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.