Masters India Recruitment 2023 | Masters India Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Masters India Jobs for Freshers : Masters India has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Electrical Engineer position for Maharashtra location. Eligible candidates having A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus and Proven expertise as an electrical engineer can apply online for Masters India Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Masters India Recruitment 2023 for Electrical Engineer freshers and exp. candidates for Maharashtra location.
Masters India Recruitment 2023 | Electrical Engineer | BE, B.Tech, M.Sc Degree Fresher | Maharashtra Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Masters India|
|Job Profile/ Type||Electrical Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Maharashtra, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. Candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Masters India Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for Electrical Engineer position for Maharashtra location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- Design, control, and implement electrical systems and products. Develop manufacturing processes according to global engineering codes and standards. Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Define customer needs and requirements. Ensure that installations and applications are in line with customer needs and safety standards. Summarize data and report on test results.
- Collaborate with engineers and technicians to design and apply new system processes. Perform quality and performance analysis on new and legacy IT systems.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer. Hands-on experience using design and calculation software. Deep knowledge of electrical manufacturing processes.
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards. Problem-solving abilities. Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and communication skills. A degree in Electrical Engineering; MSc is a plus.
Apply for Electrical Engineer Fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Masters India Recruitment 2023 for Electrical Engineer freshers and exp. candidates for Maharashtra location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Masters India Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Masters India Recruitment 2023 updates.