Logitech Recruitment 2021 | Test Engineer (Fresher/ Experienced) | Bachelor/ Masters Degree | Chennai location | Apply Online Now: Logitech has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Test Engineer position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer Science and 0 to 1 years of experience in Manual Testing can apply online for Logitech Test Engineer Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Logitech Test Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Logitech Test Engineer Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Bachelor/ Masters | Chennai location |
Job Profile & Company Details
|Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science
|2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Chennai, India ||
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|0 to 1 years of experience in Manual Testing.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Logitech Test Engineer jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
- Create a manual test cases, scenario and script from feature descriptions and Designing and executing test scenario.
- Work on field reported defects and analyse the root cause.
- Execute manual and automated test cases and Running minimal regression.
- Review all testing related documentation, prepare test cases, and test data and execute them using test management tools.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Documentation and reporting software defects.
- Executed test procedures and test scripts as part of formal acceptance test cycle and evaluate results.
- Participation in in the whole process of development and Closely collaborate with other teams.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Knowledge about bug cycle, test management tools like test-rail, SVN and more.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Computer Science and 0 to 1 years of experience in Manual Testing
- Interest and willingness to learn automation and perform automation testing in future.
- Having knowledge of sdlc and stlc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Attention to detail, analytical mind and problem solving aptitude.
- Familiar with agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus point.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills and Experience with mobile testing is a plus.
Important Documents Required
- Updated Resume/ CV (with updated skills & Experience if any) and Original Documents of all testimonials (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any.
Steps for the Online Application
- Click on Apply Link– and You will be redirected to official website of Logitech.
- Read Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply” button.
- Upload your updated Resume and fill necessary details, and Complete the registration process.
Apply for Test Engineer jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Logitech Test Engineer jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs