Linxon Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Graduate Analyst/ Analyst : Linxon has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Graduate Analyst/ Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduate or Post – graduate in English / French literature or MBA / BBA in HRM for a reputed institute and 6 months to 1 – year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred can apply online for Linxon Graduate Analyst/ Analyst Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Linxon Graduate Analyst/ Analyst jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Linxon Graduate Analyst/ Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Linxon Graduate Analyst/ Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Fresher Candidates Apply for Bangalore Jobs.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Graduate Analyst/ Analyst
|Graduate or Post – graduate in English / French literature or MBA / BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
|2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Bangalore, India ||
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|6 months to 1 – year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Linxon Graduate Analyst/ Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
About the Role/ Description-
- Service provided are in line with Atkins’ recruitment processes and business needs.
- Standards of best practice and legal regulation are complied with.
- Administration and Contract Filling processes are maintained to a high standard.
- Internal and external candidates are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Provide operational day today support to Recruitment Advisors and Recruitment Partner.
- Develop understanding of recruitment processes and apply these in a consistent manner.
- Maintained an update Atkins Recruitment Management System- job creation & posting, Offer Management, Interview scheduling, screening of applications and other activities.
- Maintain the team’s processes for scanning and filling contracts.
- Produce recruitment reports utilizing the Atkins Recruitment Management System, as directed by the COE Manager.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Respond to queries from internal and external customers in a prompt an courteous manner.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the recruitment processes implementing changes when required.
- Adhere to the Atkins recruitment policies an processes applying best practice in recruitment co-ordination activities.
- Escalate issues blockages to the relevant Recruitment Advisor or the Recruitment manager, in order that resolutions can be sought.
- Support with redeployment administration activities when as and when required.
- Provide coordination support to other regional recruitment coordinators when required.
- Willingness to work in rotation / nigh shifts is a must.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Graduate or Post – graduate in English / French literature or MBA / BBA in HRM for a reputed institute.
- 6 months to 1 – year work exposure in a global corporate will be preferred.
- The capability to plan and schedule work in line with changing priorities.
- Strong administrative and organizations skills.
- Ability to work with high volume workload and tight deadlines.
- Customer focused with a can do attitude.
- A strong sense of attention to detail with a focus on service delivery.
- Experience of using recruitment management systems (workday) is advantageous.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office – Excel, Word an Outlook.
- Knowledge / experience of Office 365 – SharePoint, Power- Apps, Power Automate.
- Exposure to Social Media branding in-line with corporate guidelines.
- Opportunity to work on various projects of various sizes.
- Competitive salary.
- Group Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities.
Imp. Documents Required-
- Updated Resume/ CV.
- Original Documents of all testimonials.
- Recent Photograph.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN).
Apply for Analyst/ Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Linxon Graduate Analyst/ Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Bangalore location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs