KPMG Recruitment 2022 | Analyst Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree | Bangalore location| Apply Online for KPMG Jobs Openings 2022 for Freshers : KPMG has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having bachelor’s degree from reputable universities with an overall 0 to 1 year of relevant experience can apply online for KPMG Analyst Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for KPMG Analyst jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
KPMG Recruitment 2022 | Analyst Freshers | Bachelor Degree | Bangalore location | Apply Now.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree from reputable universities|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India |||
|Job Type/ Salary||Full-time/ Internship || Join Our Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 year of relevant experience.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Responsibilities & Description Details
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Understand the client’s policies and procedures and its application on engagement delivery.
- Understand client’s key processes through which the data flows.
- Draft Process Documentation/Flowcharts and creating SOP’s wherever deemed as appropriate.
- Evaluate the design adequacy of in-scope applications and or EUCs against best practices and or client’s data governance policies.
- Evaluate the operating effectiveness of in-scope applications and or EUCs with respect to established control standards.
- Support client service delivery by consistently meeting quality guidelines within the established turnaround times or allotted budget for assigned requests.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree from reputable universities with an overall 0 to 1 year of relevant experience in internal controls and data governance.
- Attention to detail, excellent data collation and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills. (Written & Verbal).
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, self motivation and possess an enquiring mind.
- Demonstrate good team working skills and the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to change, Integrity, Driving Results, Accountability, and Resilience.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of KPMG.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
- Stay connected and Subscribe to PlacementOffer to get latest updates/ notifications about KPMG Jobs Openings 2022 for freshers.
Apply for Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for KPMG Analyst jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply before the link expires).
KPMG Recruitment Updates 2022- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for KPMG Off Campus 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for KPMG Jobs openings using the direct link given on www.placementoffer.com
Eligibility Conditions for KPMG Recruitment 2022?
- Bachelor Degree and 0 to 1 years of relevant experience.
What is KPMG Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical Interview, HR Interview.