KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023 | KONE Corporation Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for KONE Corporation Jobs for Freshers : KONE Corporation has published the latest job notification 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates for Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Chennai location. Eligible candidates having a BE/ B.Tech degree in ECE or EEE fields and Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in AutoCAD can apply online for KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee for Chennai location.
KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023 | Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE Degree- Chennai Job |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||KONE Corporation|
|Job Profile/ Type||Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech degree in ECE or EEE fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020, 2021 and 2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in AutoCAD.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- Analyses contracts and specifications for equipment and selects the right products for the required solution. Draws layout drawings for the solution. Creates design drawings (M-drawings) as requested.
- Modifies the Bill of Material for the equipment and selects customer specific components when necessary. Calculates factory price for selected solution. Takes safety aspects into account and selects environmentally sustainable solutions when possible.
- Updates order progress to other stakeholders on a timely basis. As a member of an engineering team, shares his/her knowledge and skills with colleagues and participates actively in meetings and workshops.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Academic qualification – B.E., (E.C.E., or E.E.E.,). Minimum 6 months to 2 years of experience in AutoCAD.
- Knowledge and understanding of KONE equipment offering, technical design, structure and details and of the technical strengths and limitations of products.
Apply for Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023 for Engineer/ Graduate Engineer Trainee for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get KONE Corporation Recruitment 2023 updates.