Kearney Recruitment 2023 | Kearney Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Kearney has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Software Engineer position for Bengaluru / Pune / Gurgaon/ Remote location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and knowledge/ experience in Back-end frameworks and programming languages, in-memory data store/caching can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Kearney Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer Freshers and experienced candidates for Multiple locations.
Kearney Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Software Engineer Position – Bengaluru / Pune / Gurgaon location, Details:
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
Job location: Bengaluru / Pune / Gurgaon/ Remote
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates
Responsibilities for Kearney Recruitment 2023:
- Lead development activities and collaborate with product managers, SAs, BAs, product designers, DevOps and cloud
- engineering teams to deliver robust, scalable and easy-to-maintain cloud-based products/solutions
- Decompose business requirements and translate them into high quality functional solutions, detailed design specifications and code.
- Design solutions, write and review code, perform unit testing, develop appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitate final delivery
- Assess impact of design decisions and pro-actively recommend alternate solutions as needed
- Develop high-level and low-level designs, performs code reviews, approve code commits, lead deployment
Key Requirements for Software Engineer Position:
Strong hands-on experience in:
- Back-end frameworks and programming languages, in-memory data store/caching
- Relational, Non-relational and OLAP databases
- Design and development of RESTful APIs, event-driven and microservices architectures, API gateways
- Queueing and service orchestration technologies
- Server-side and client-side computing/processing
- Configuration management tools, Source version control design, Authoring tasks for CI/CD pipelines
- Integrating code and security scans in build pipelines, vulnerability identification and remediation
- Package managers, bundlers, task runners
- Enterprise monitoring tools, implementing log monitoring and alerts, health-checks
- Implementation of various SSO authentications methods
- Working with Windows and Linux Servers
- Experience in front-end technologies and cloud technologies
Python, Flask/Django/ExpressJS, Vue/React/Angular, NPM, Node.js, MySQL, NoSQL (Mongo, neo4j), Snowflake, Data bricks, Redis, Kafka, Kendo UI, Charts, D3, Java script, HTML, CSS, PHP, JQuery, Forms, Validations, Micro Services, Data Object Models, Java/Spring, Power BI, Azure DevOps, GitHub, Postman, SonarQube, Google and Adobe Analytics, SAML, OAuth / JWT, Key Vault, Kerbros Authentication, Kubernetes, Docke
Apply Before the link expires for Kearney Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Software Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.