Juniper Networks Hiring Software Engineer Freshers Details:
About the Company:
At Juniper, we strive to deliver network experiences that transform how people connect, work and live. By challenging the inherent complexity in the 5G and cloud era, our solutions power the connections that matter most – from education to healthcare to secure banking. Our commitment is to advance real outcomes for network teams and every individual they serve.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Specified.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: 0 to 1 years.
About The Position
- Develop the test scenarios, test and automate the security features on the Juniper Security Products.
- Develop, Execute, Automate detailed feature test plans for the security products.
- Review Market Requirements Document, Product Description Document and Functional Specification.
- Understand the customer scenarios, security solutions and integrate it to the test scenarios.
- Debug, recreate and verify the customer issues/queries.
- Communicate and document the ideas across the teams.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 0-1 years of experience in testing and automation
- Working experience in Test Automation Frameworks, tools and scripting languages (Perl, Python) a must
- Work in CI/CD environment to ensure that pre commit testing and CI help to find defects early in cycle
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- Working experience with at least one of the cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure (AWS would be preferred)
- Experience and understanding of L7 security such as IPS/UTM/Application Firewall/Web Firewall/SSL-Proxy/Web-proxy
- Experience in TCP/ IP based networking including Routing & Switching Protocols
- Experience/exposure to L7 protocols such as HTTP, SMB, DNS, SMTP and IMAP is a plus
- Experience in DevOps will be an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Expertise in Python or Java programming.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the SDLC processes, Agile
- Strong analytical skills to debug and isolate problems.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills.
- Aptitude to learn new technology quickly and adapt to new feature testing/new assignments faster.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring and Test Execution.
Apply Before the link expires for Juniper Networks Hiring 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.