JPMorgan Chase Off Campus 2023 | JPMorgan Chase Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: JPMorgan Chase has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Quality Assurance Test Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent and knowledge op Java – Strong implementation skills with Core Java, Spring Boot, OOPS concepts and patterns can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for JPMorgan Chase Off Campus 2023 for Quality Assurance Test Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
JPMorgan Chase Off Campus 2023: Hiring for Quality Assurance Test Engineer Position- Bangalore, Details:
Job Profile: Quality Assurance Test Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Job responsibilities for JPMorgan Chase Off Campus:
- Evaluate Industry standard Automation Framework Tools and align to product functional testing.
- Develop/manage Test Automation Framework and educate broader organization
- Excellent time management and Organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to pay attention to small details
- Understands the Product Functional knowledge and advises team on Functional Impacts
- Helps drive Product Refinement conversations with Product Owner and Team.
- Analyze customer issues and advise on potential incidents. Analyze Industry standard automation tools and adopt per changing product landscape.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Java – Strong implementation skills with Core Java, Spring Boot, OOPS concepts and patterns
- CI/CD – Experience working with Maven as a build tool, GIT SCM tool, Jules/Jenkins for build pipeline
- Automation & Testing – Using JUnit, JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber and Development Tools – IntelliJ/Eclipse
- Proven ability to write automated tests and detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies and experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Test Analysis, Planning, Execution and Reporting. Manage/organizing Test artifacts for each Product testing Iteration
- Experience working in Agile Teams and respond to changes.
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Pair Programming – Comfortable with the concept of pairing with other team members to solve problems
- UI – Any level of experience working with UI framework such as Angular, React is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field or the foreign equivalent
Apply Before the link expires for JPMorgan Chase Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for JPMorgan Chase Off Campus 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.