Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023 | Johnson Controls Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Johnson Controls has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical and knowledge/ experience of the related fields/ technologies can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Johnson Controls|
|Job Profile/ Type||Graduate Engineer Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2022 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.|
What you will do
The primary responsibility for this role is to perform the task assigned by supervisor for Building Automation System global projects. Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor. Attend the training & workshops as assigned and complete al the l assigned assignments on time. Follow processes, maintain required quality standards and on time deliveries to ensure customer satisfaction.
How you will do it
- Completing all Design / Application engineering tasks on Building Management System (HVAC).
- Will be involved in Preparation of Project Execution Plan in close coordination with senior team members
- Handle responsibilities as delegated by Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure quality assurance and defect free hardware and software package delivery
- Adherence with all processes and guidelines to execute project within timeline
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Probation period : 12 months
What we look for
- B.E / B.Tech – Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Electrical
- BE Passing year – 2022
- SSC & HSC and Graduation 55% and above
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
Apply for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Johnson Controls Recruitment 2023 (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.