Ivalua Recruitment 2022 | Ivalua Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Ivalua Jobs for Freshers : Ivalua has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher candidates for Engineer Trainee position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.Tech Degree in the related fields and 0 to 1 years of experience in software development can apply online for Ivalua Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Ivalua Recruitment 2022 for Engineer Trainee fresher candidates for Pune location.
Ivalua Recruitment 2022 | Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech Degree | Pune Location | Apply Online Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Engineer Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech Degree in the related fields.|
|Working Location||Pune, India location|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of experience in software development.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion (May depends on HR/ Company).|
Responsibilities & Description Details
- Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Ivalua Recruitment Drive 2022 for fresher candidates for Engineer Trainee position.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Use Ivalua buyer technical framework (C#, .NET, and SQL) to configure and customise Ivalua Buyer solution to meet specific business requirements.
- Reverse engineering and debugging to solve project issues throughout all phases of the implementation cycle.
- Develop strong technical and functional knowledge of the application to advise the project team on best implementation choices.
- Develop advanced configuration knowledge and show strong technical creativity skills to leverage configurations features in order to limit custom code.
- Interact with our R&D team for product features and manage deliveries and solve technical operational issues.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- BS/ BA Degree in Procuremtn, Computer science or related fields and 0 to 1 year of experience in software development.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Hard working and quick learner.
- Good understanding of object oriented concepts.
- Coding and internship with coding experience in asp.net and SQL.
- Excellent communication skills.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents of all (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photo (passport size) & A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN/ Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of recruiter or company.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully, before making an online application.
- Click “Apply Now“/ “Apply Online” button and submit an online application.
Apply for Engineer Trainee freshers
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Ivalua Jobs 2022 for Engineer Trainee fresher candidates for Pune location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.
Click Here to Apply Online
Ivalua Recruitment 2022 Updates- FAQ’s-
How to Apply for Ivalua Off Campus Drive 2022?
- Candidates can apply online for Ivalua Jobs using the direct link given above on www.placementoffer.com.
What is the Eligibility for Ivalua Recruitment 2022?
- BA/ BS Degree and Fresher/ Exp. candidates are eligible.
What is the Ivalua Selection Process 2022?
- Online Test, GD, Technical, HR Interview (refer apply online link).