Intercontinental Exchange Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Trainee Associate : Intercontinental Exchange has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Trainee Associate position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having MBA in Finance or equivalent practical experience and 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience directly working in ESG reference data operations can apply online for Intercontinental Exchange Trainee Associate Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Intercontinental Exchange Trainee Associate jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Intercontinental Exchange Trainee Associate jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Intercontinental Exchange Trainee Associate Recruitment 2021 | Freshers Apply for Hyderabad Jobs.
Job Profile & Company Details
|MBA in Finance or equivalent practical experience.
|2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Hyderabad, India ||
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|0 to 1 years of relevant work experience directly working in ESG reference data operations.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Intercontinental Exchange Trainee Associate jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
About the Role/ Description-
- Analyze, interpret, collate and transform ESG data provided in a variety corporate social responsibility reports, reference documents, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class.
- Make sound, subjective decisions when interpreting information by utilizing subject matter expertise to infer, deduce and ultimately draw the right conclusions.
- Provide customer support for users of ICE products by resolving inquiries in a timely manner.
- Craft external facing responses for those clients that submitted customer inquires containing a meaningful, well-thought out, well-constructed answer that includes a restatement of the challenge or question, the analysis completed to satisfy the request and where appropriate, the methodology used to determine the solution.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Procedure required documents and / or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches an by conducting direct outreach to companies, new agencies etc.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work -flow efficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and / or incomplete data.
- Participate in ad hoc projects to optimize processes and/ or improve the quality of the data set.
- Create charts, graphs and presentations for leadership teams.
- Use excel functional to organize, analyze an create reference data.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- MBA in Finance or equivalent practical experience.
- 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience directly working in ESG reference data operations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment.
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways.
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to craft client-ready correspondences.
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others.
- Strong excel skills required.
Imp. Documents Required-
- Updated Resume/ CV.
- Original Documents of all testimonials.
- Recent Photograph.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN).
Apply for Trainee Associate jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Intercontinental Exchange Trainee Associate jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs