IBI Group Recruitment Drive for IT Systems Administrator Details:
About the Company:
We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow. By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal. With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
Job Profile: IT Systems Administrator
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced.
We are currently seeking an IT Systems Administrator to join our support team to provide a reliable and high-performance technology environment to all of our employees. Based in our Columbus office, the primary role will be providing high value customer service. This role is responsible in providing support for applications, troubleshooting windows or other system problems, installing software, maintaining windows accounts, running backups, and maintaining printers.
The successful candidate will be expected to work independently but be comfortable working with global IT teams to achieve wider goals when required. The ability to work to defined corporate standards while offering suggestions for continued improvement is also an important part of the role.
Most of the things you’ll work on:
- Provide On-Site/Phone support to users;
- Provide equipment maintenance, repairs and installations;
- Assist all users experiencing operational, hardware, or network connectivity problems with their computer systems and provide basic support for the office productivity software used within the organization;
- Assist all users with installation and maintenance of Engineering and Architectural software.
- Perform upgrades, repairs and preventive maintenance on servers, desktops, printers, and other equipment;
- Verify data integrity of backup and storage systems;
- Maintaining phone and voicemail system;
- Updating knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in technology;
- Some travel to other offices in Ohio and possibly to Michigan.
- Provide and manage IT Support for internal staff located in different locations.
- Collaboration with Corporate IT Team for support and reviews.
- Management and upkeep of Laptops and Desktops inventories for assignment to staff.
- Management of Servers, Active Directory and network infrastructure.
- Management of software and hardware requests.
- Install and configure software and systems.
- Ensuring routine maintenance and security of IT infrastructure.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of services and support.
- Management of IT Budgets and procurements.
Apply Before the link expires for IBI Group Recruitment Drive 2023.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.