HIKE Off-Campus 2021 | ML Intern (Remote) | Fresher Candidates | B.Tech/ MS Degree | New Delhi | Apply Online Now: HIKE has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for ML Intern (Remote) position for New Delhi location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B. Tech / MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics) and Strong programming abilities, especially Python Scientific Stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn etc.) can apply online for HIKE ML Intern Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for HIKE ML Intern openings 2021 for fresher candidates for New Delhi location.
HIKE ML Intern Recruitment 2021 | Freshers Apply Online Now |
Job Profile & Company Details
|Job Profile||ML Intern|
|Qualification Required||B. Tech / MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics).|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch and 2022 Batch candidates are eligible.|
|Working Location||New Delhi, India |||
|Expected Salary||Not Specified. >>>>>|||
|Experience Required||Freshers (Internship) are eligible.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion|
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for HIKE ML Intern openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship for Freshers|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2020 Batch||Jobs for 2021 Batch|
- Advancements in Tech & AI: Allowing more bits to be pushed to users in real-time and thus allowing far richer, more personalized experiences.
- User’s Comfortable Online: 50% of people’s waking lives are spent on smartphones in emerging countries.
Vertical Communities: We don’t live our lives in one massive community. We’re specific in the activities we engage in (art, gaming, fitness etc.).
- New Business Models: Putting customers at the center.
- These won’t be ad-driven in the traditional sense.
- Think micro-transactions, subscriptions, and more.
- Consumers as Owners: It’s a bit strange that consumers aren’t part of the value chain. Turning customers into owners is a fascinating thought.
- Top Talent in Every Role – We look for people with an incredible intellect. Both skills and values are important to us.
- Pro-Sports Team – Strengths based, results-driven with a “team-first” attitude.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Customer at the Centre – Everything we do is inspired by how we can better solve for our customer.
- Constant Innovation – It’s our DNA to walk into the unknown in search of having a meaningful impact.
Act Like Owners – We own the output of what we do, even if it’s explicitly not our job.
Thoughtful Decision Making – Clear Mind + Obsession to Simplify + Data-Driven. We strive to be thoughtful.
Bias for Action – We understand that success is not one big leap but tiny gains compounding over time (Prioritize Progress over Perfection).
- Be Open-Minded & Coachable: We have a quest to continuously #Rise-Up to be the best version of ourselves.
- Build & Test deep learning models in the areas of computer-vision & audio (mostly, in Python).
- Create deployment pipelines for real-time as well as batch inference for deep learning models.
- Own end to end Quality Metrics for the various AI models – from learning to inference to rendering.
- Experiment with rendering high quality 3D graphics: from Android Native to game-engines like Unity.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional setup including Artists, Engineers & Scientists to translate cutting-edge research (AI, Art & Graphics/Multimedia) into high quality user-experiences.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- B. Tech / MS from a top Tier institute (preferably final year of Computer Science/Mathematics & Computing/Electronics & Communication/Physics/Statistics).
- Strong programming abilities, especially Python Scientific Stack (Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn etc.).
- Solid foundations in Linear Algebra, Signal Processing, Optimization & Data Structures.
- Exposure to Machine Learning – preferably, Deep Learning with Pytorch/Tensorflow.
- Excited about building cutting edge AI products in the fields of Computer Vision, Graphics, Audio, AR/VR etc.
- Relentless passion to learn, own & deliver user delight.
- Willingness to evolve into full time ML-Engg/ML-Scientist at Hike over the coming year or so.
- Register for BE/ B.Tech Jobs (FREE) || Follow Us On Twitter
- Bonus: Familiarity with one or more of the following tech – Android, Java-script and Unity.
- Open to remote talent.
- A flat and transparent culture.
- Support for setting up Home Office.
- Tools of the trade – MacBook, Latest Software.
- Monthly Communication Reimbursement.
- Best learning and development opportunities.
- A chance to have a big impact in hyper-growth setup
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV (with updated skills & Experience if any) and Original Documents of all testimonials (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– and You will be redirected to official website of Hike India.
- Read Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply for this Job” button and submit an online application.
Apply for HIKE ML Intern
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for HIKE ML Intern openings 2021 for fresher candidates for New Delhi location.
Click Here to Apply Online
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs||Bangalore Jobs|
|Chennai Jobs||Delhi/ NCR Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Pune Jobs||Noida Jobs|
|Gurugram Jobs||Other Location|