Health Catalyst Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Dev QA Intern Position- Hyderabad location, Details:
Job Profile: Dev QA Intern
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers and experienced.
About the Internship Programme:
This 6-month long, 2-phase program is designed to help fresh-out-of-college graduates with the intention to hire them as full-time employees. During phase 1, our mentors will guide you to acquire the necessary skills required to excel in the role. During phase 2, you will be deployed in a team to work on real-time projects.
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/education records.
- Having certifications for relevant skills would be an added advantage
Team & Role for Health Catalyst Recruitment 2023:
A Quality Assurance (QA) Intern is responsible for assisting the QA team in testing software applications to ensure they meet the required specifications and standards. We are looking for an intern with strong technical and analytical skills and a desire to work on Quality initiatives, testing and tools implementation.
Nice to know/Willing to learn:
- Good knowledge of manual testing procedures.
- Ability to understand requirements and develop extensive use cases.
- Familiar with defect management processes and test management tools (Jira).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of any of the Functional/Non-Functional Automation Tools (Selenium/ Cypress/ JMeter/ Postman).
- Familiar with IDE (Visual Studio Code/Eclipse).
Roles & Responsibilities for Health Catalyst Recruitment:
- Participate in daily scrum calls, drive bi-weekly Sprint calls, and help in defect tracking using JIRA.
- Perform manual testing & verify whether the defect has been resolved or not as per the client.
- Collaborate with the Dev and QA teams to understand software requirements.
- Execute manual and prebuilt automated tests to identify and report bugs and glitches.
- Learn the existing Automation Framework built in Cypress used for the UI Automation.
- Monitor the Jenkins Automation Pipeline.
- Document and track software defects to ensure resolution.
- Participate in test planning, design, and execution.
Apply Before the link expires for Health Catalyst Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Dev QA Intern Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.