HCL Technologies Recruitment 2023 | HCL Technologies Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for HCL Technologies Jobs for Freshers : HCL Technologies has published the latest job notification 2023 for fresher and exp. candidates for Senior Analyst position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a B.Tech degree in the related fields and 0 to 2.5 years of relevant work experience can apply online for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2023 for Senior Analyst fresher and exp. candidates for Chennai location.
HCL Technologies Recruitment 2023 | Senior Analyst | B.Tech Degree Freshers | Chennai Jobs, Apply Now |
Udemy Online Courses | Learn- Java, C/ C++, Python, Data Sc. etc. Online.
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||HCL Technologies|
|Job Profile/ Type||Senior Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||B.Tech degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||0 to 2.5 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
- Responsibilities Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal & external staff via telephone, email or chat.
- Able to recognize situational trends and call team and management attention to them 1st line support – troubleshooting of IT related problems for software/hardware, such as BlackBerrys, IPAD, Laptops, PCs and Printers Troubleshoot basic network and VPN issues.
- Escalate unresolved calls to next level Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system. Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Basic knowledge and troubleshooting skills for MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Provide supporting stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends Generating support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide input for staff training as required Basic Active Directory knowledge.
- Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups, creating Distribution Lists, etc. Blackberry and Smart Phone account management and provision Flexibility to work in a 24×7 work environment.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Graduation/Btech with 1 year of minimum IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience requiredo 12 months for L1o 24 months for L2 An ITIL qualification is preferable but not essential MCP/N+/A+ certification would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone etiquettes Excellent organizational skills.
- Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Strong knowledge of operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS, Microsoft outlook, Internet issue, Slow performance.
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service No shift constraints or relocation constraints.
Apply for HCL Technologies Recruitment
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for HCL Technologies Recruitment 2023 for Senior Analyst fresher and exp. candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Click Here to- Apply Online
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.