Google Off Campus Drive 2023 | Google Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Google has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Project Management Apprenticeship position for multiple positions in India. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience and Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in a Project Management role post graduation can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Google Off Campus Drive 2023 for Project Management Apprenticeship freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurugram location.
Google Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Project Management Apprenticeship Position, Details:
Job Profile: Project Management Apprenticeship
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
Job location: Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurugram
Experience: Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in a Project Management role post graduation.
Responsibilities for Google Off Campus Drive:
- Develop general project management skills across a variety of disciplines and skills needed for communication, change, and risk management.
- Learn a wide range of tools and techniques, including how to distill data for actionable takeaways and how to make data backed recommendations.
- Learn how to coordinate internal resources for execution of projects and share documentation/reports with project teams, as well as how to provide information and regular support to stakeholders.
- Develop team work and communication skills, build working relationships with peers, leaders, and colleagues.
- Develop an understanding of project scope (e.g., timeframes, financials, outcomes, etc.), how to ensure thorough project documentation, and create/review reports.
Minimum qualifications for Project Management Apprenticeship:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Maximum of 1 year of relevant experience in a Project Management role post graduation.
- Experience with using Google Workspace (e.g., Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar applications.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Ability to work independently and within a team framework.
- Ability to work with ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Apply Before the link expires for Google Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Project Management Apprenticeship.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.