Genpact Recruitment 2023 | Genpact Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Genpact has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Business Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BTech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and communication and Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Genpact Recruitment 2023 for Business Analyst freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Genpact Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Business Analyst Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Business Analyst
Degree Required: B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and communication.
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced.
Responsibilities for Genpact Recruitment 2023
The AI Engineer is expected to leverage his/her expertise to translate the customer’s business need into a techno-analytic problem and appropriately work with the team of specialists to bring large scale AI solution to fruition.
The key responsibilities of the AI Engineer are:
- Creation of cutting edge models for understanding vast amounts of textual, numeric, graphic and speech data
- Creation and deployment of production-ready code
- Create framework for AI/ML code deployment to ensure robustness and reliability of production ready models
Coursework and Education
- BTech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and communication.
- Academic course work in various levels of math dealing with probability and statistics, Bayesian networking and graphical modeling, and coverage of deep learning and neural networks and cognitive science
- One or more assignments completed in designing, building, training and deploying a model for a given area.
Technology skills for Genpact Recruitment 2023:
- Exposure to Statistical Toolkits such as R, Weka, Python
- Very good Python/R programming skills. Java programming skills a plus
- Building, deploying and measuring predictive/prescriptive analytics models (i.e. SVM, decision tree, clustering, logistic regression, linear and non-linear regression, ANN, CNN, RNN)
- Deep learning frameworks such as Tensor Flow, Keras, Torch, Theano
- Tooling frameworks like PyCharm or Jupyter
- Strong Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- The ability to work in a fast paced development environment where priorities can shift on a dime.
- Can do attitude with the ability to Learn new technology and concepts, analyze problems and propose creative solutions.
- Additional Competencies – Preferred
Technology for Business Analyst Position:
- Understanding of Graph DB and tools such as Neo4j etc.
- Understanding of NLP, NLU and Machine learning/Deep learning methods
- SQL/NoSQL, MS Access, databases
- UI development paradigms that would enable Text Mining Insights Visualization, e.g., Adobe Flex Builder, HTML5, CSS3
- Linux, GPU Experience
- Spark, Scala for distributed computing
- Public cloud exposure.
- Previous experience with Big Data analytics implementations, using either Vanilla Hadoop or Cloudera/IBM BigInsights
- Ability to Prioritize, Consultative mindset & Time management skills
Apply Before the link expires for Genpact Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Business Analyst Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from varia ous online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.