Genpact Jobs In Hyderabad 2023 | Genpact Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Genpact has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Management Trainee position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent and Has understanding of balancing defaulted accounts, speak to end customers, resolve queries and the account can apply online online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Genpact Jobs In Hyderabad 2023 for Management Trainee freshers and exp. candidates.
Genpact Jobs In Hyderabad 2023: Hiring for Management Trainee Position, Details:
Job Profile: Management Trainee
Degree Required: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers are eligible.
Responsibilities for Genpact Jobs In Hyderabad 2023:
- Leading a portfolio of Collectors deliver on customer specified parameters, employee related priorities and the profitability of the business.
- Detailed understanding of Personal Loan, Auto Loan, RIBG, and Field Collections.
- Ability to comprehend client needs & should drive clients / Internal MBR & QBR, Reviewing every day and reporting out to internal partners.
- Should drive the In/ output metrics, Contact Rate, Promise Rate, Resolution Rate & should have worked upon Dialer.
- Anticipate and plan for new hires; get involved in hiring; prepare for team schedules; plan for resources based on volume projection and current available head count; and allocate responsibilities.
- Understand performance metrics. Perform a trends’ analysis. Recommend and execute suitable actions to the customer.
- Purposefully resolve people issues and ensure that attrition is well below the defined target.
Qualifications for Genpact Jobs In Hyderabad 2023:
- Graduate (Any Subject area).
- Has understanding of balancing defaulted accounts, speak to end customers, resolve queries and the account.
- Make process improvements to ensure delivery on all performance CTQs.
- Roll out various contests and other motivational tools for team from time to time.
Apply Before the link expires for Management Trainee- Customer Care.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Management Trainee Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.