General Mills Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Engineer Freshers : General Mills has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Engineer Analytics position for Mumbai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B.tech/ ME/ M.tech Degree in the related fields and 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience can apply online for General Mills Engineer Analytics Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for General Mills Engineer Analytics jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for General Mills Engineer Analytics jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Mumbai location.
General Mills Engineer Analytics Recruitment 2021 | Fresher Candidates Apply for Mumbai Jobs openings.
Job Profile & Company Details
|2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Mumbai, India ||
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|BE/ B.tech/ ME/ M.tech Degree in the related fields.
|0 to 2 years of relevant work experience.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for General Mills Engineer Analytics jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required:
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
About the Role/ Description-
- Provide support to implement, and communicate productivity improvements initiatives corporate wide.
- Brainstorm with stakeholders on defining the most appropriate technical solution and approach to deliver the solution optimally.
- Provide analytical support for the evolution reliability centered maintenance, which will lead to productivity improvement and a reduced maintenance cost / case.
- Understand and leverage reliability metrics, system planning and cost tracking systems.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Support in developing statistical models leveraging the data from Manufacturing Execution System, SAP, MAXIMO etc. so as to identify insights, trends etc.
- Understand an leverage reliability metrics, system planning and cost tracking systems.
- Collaborate with virtual plant and corporate engineering teams for diagnosis, solution design and creating recommendation report.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Must Have –
- Statistical Analysis, statistical Process Control, Regression, Time Series, ML algorithm, etc.
- Supply chain, manufacturing domain.
- Hands on experience in R/ Python programming.
- Experience in SQL basics.
- Nice to Have –
- Agile projects management.
- Dev. Ops
- Visualization software like Tableau.
- Data mining, data warehousing.
- Competencies / Behaviors required for job –
- Demonstrate Agility –
- Leads Innovation – Adapt quickly and respond effectively to change Explore and share innovative best practices with others.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Deliver Result – Assume personal initiative and accountability for results, performance and behaviors. Be comfortable with ambiguity. Engage in cross functional collaboration to identify innovative solutions and optimization.
- Connect the Best Together : Clearly articulate views in written and verbal discussions.
- Integrity and Candor: Engenders Trust at all levels and demonstrates unquestionable integrity.
- This position reports to the Engineering Management group with the Supply Chain Division at GBS India. Hours of operation are 11 AM to 8 PM Mumbai time (Monday to Friday) with the ability to flex hours as the job demands.
- In performing these accountabilities, the incumbent must develop and maintain an effective working relationship with General Mils International employees at all levels across the company locations.
- The job Involves travel to worldwide plants on short term basis depending on business requirement.
Imp. Documents Required-
- Updated Resume/ CV.
- Original Documents of all testimonials.
- Recent Photograph.
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN).
Apply for Engineer Analytics jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for General Mills General Mills Engineer Analytics jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Mumbai location. openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Mumbai location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs