GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 | GEA Group Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: GEA Group has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline and CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / Creo can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Engineer Trainee freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Requirement for GEA Group Off Campus Drive:
We are searching for a dependable graduate engineer trainee to join our team. The GET will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects. You should be able to follow the instructions, but also take initiative and come up with your own ideas.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the manager.
- Shadowing senior members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Establishing cross functional interaction within the entity.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Your profile and qualifications:
- Add on advantage Skills / Knowledge:
- Good academic scores at high schools, colleges, and universities.
- CAD software knowledge: Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD / Solid works / Creo
- PDM/PLM Knowledge: Teamcenter / Autodesk Vault / SAP.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A candidate should be a good team worker in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
Educational Qualification for GEA Group Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor of Degree in Mechanical Engineering discipline.
Apply Before the link expires for GEA Group Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.