GE Power Recruitment 2022 | GE Power Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for GE Power Jobs for Freshers : GE Power has published the latest job notification 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Intern – Embedded System position for Chennai location. Eligible candidates having a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical / Electronic Engineering / Embedded Systems and 0 to 1 years of relevant work experience can apply online for GE Power Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for GE Power Recruitment 2022 for Intern – Embedded System fresher candidates for Chennai location.
GE Power Recruitment 2022 | Intern – Embedded System | Bachelor/ Master’s Degree | Chennai Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||GE Power|
|Job Profile/ Type||Intern – Embedded System || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in electrical / Electronic Engineering / Embedded Systems.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 1 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for GE Power Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Intern – Embedded System position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Work with Control and Testing Engineers in assigned areas in the field of embedded controllers. Develop plans to upgrade the testing of embedded RTOS, libraries, drivers and other related packages.
- Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey. Develop embedded applications using C/C++ and function block diagrams. Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate.
- Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms. Provide documentation support in the assigned projects
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in electrical / Electronic Engineering / Embedded Systems from reputed College/ University. 0 – 1 years of relevant experience. Knowledge in C/C++, Python, Embedded Systems, FPGA, Digital Design.
- Good understanding of control systems, DC/AC Motors, High voltage Inverters and AC to DC & DC to DC converters, and Electrical Drives knowledge. Familiarity with microprocessors / micro-controllers.
- Related knowledge in Embedded System or equivalent experience through Internship or University class work. Strong prioritizing and time management skills.
Apply for Intern – Embedded System Job 2022
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for GE Power Recruitment 2022 for Intern – Embedded System fresher candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on GE Power Recruitment 2022
Join our social media groups/ channels & get GE Power Recruitment 2022 updates.