GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 | GE Healthcare Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: GE Healthcare has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Software Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and Hands-on Knowledge on C, C++ on Linux target environment and strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023 for Software Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
GE Healthcare Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Software Engineer Position- Bangalore location, Details:
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
Job location: Bangalore
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates.
Roles and Responsibilities for GE Healthcare Recruitment:
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with system engineers, frontend developers and software developers to implement solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Writes codes that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
- Understand performance parameters and assess application performance
- Work on core data structures and algorithms and implement them using language of choice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
- Hands-on experience with front-end technologies such as QT/QML on Linux Target Environment.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Hands-on Knowledge on C, C++ on Linux target environment and strong in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
Nice to have :
- Knowledge of principles of Software Development Life Cycle and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, Continuos Integration, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques are desired. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
Apply Before the link expires for GE Healthcare Recruitment.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Software Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.