Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshworks Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Freshworks has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate – Web Publishing position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s degree in the related fields and 0 to 4 years experience in roles focused on building pages and performing site maintenance on large CMS-driven websites can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2023 for Associate – Web Publishing freshers and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Associate – Web Publishing Position- Chennai location, Details:
Job Profile: Associate – Web Publishing
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s degree in the related fields.
Job location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Job Description for Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2023:
Freshworks is seeking a Web Publisher to build, update, and optimize experiences across Freshworks web properties. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working on highly creative, CMS-driven websites for large, global companies. This role is responsible for creating and maintaining web pages and content for corporate marketing, product launches, campaigns, landing pages, and other digital activities.
Responsibilities for Freshworks Off Campus Drive:
- Page authoring and content publishing for Freshworks web properties
- Work directly within the CMS and other content systems to add, edit, remove pages and content to and from the website
- Partner with digital designers and developers to execute innovative new content and page concepts within the CMS
- Ensure all pages meet standards for brand guidelines, web standards, accessibility, SEO, and other digital best practices
- Develop project schedules and project plans to set short and long-term project goals and deliverables
- Data entry and cleanup for content migration and rebranding projects
- Optimize imagery, video and other media for web performance through tools or through server-side systems
- Partner with developers to Integrate content from APIs and third-party tools with pages authored in the CMS
- Responding to tickets, Slacks, emails, and other requests while also working against established SLAs and on scheduled projects
- Work with the WebOps team to log and track website bugs
- Perform QA testing through manual audits and software
Requirements for Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2023:
- 0 to 4 years experience in roles focused on building pages and performing site maintenance on large CMS-driven websites
- Specific experience working in complex content management systems (CMS) like Drupal, WordPress, Contentful, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.
- Experience working with multi-language and international web properties, specifically translation workflows and connectors
- Moderate experience with SEO best practices and standards
- Moderate experience on web fundamentals impacting usability and performance
- Strong expertise with content-level ADA standards for web accessibility
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines.
- Experience optimizing and processing images and media from design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- Quick learner, self-starter, self-directed, and independent thinker
- Strong written and verbal communication
Apply Before the link expires for Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Associate – Web Publishing Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.