Franklin Templeton Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Analyst-Core Freshers : Franklin Templeton has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Analyst-Core position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in business related major or equivalent experience and 0 to 2 years’ experience in the financial service industry can apply online for Franklin Templeton Analyst-Core Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Franklin Templeton Analyst-Core jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Franklin Templeton Analyst-Core jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Franklin Templeton Analyst-Core Recruitment 2021 | Freshers Apply Online for Hyderabad jobs.
Job Profile & Company Details
|Hyderabad, India ||
|Job Registration for BE/ B.Tech
|Register for 500+ Off-Campus Jobs(Only for BE/ B.Tech)
|2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|Bachelor’s Degree/in business related major or equivalent experience.
|Join Our Telegram Group for Updates
|Join Our Telegram Group for Jobs Updates (4000+ Members)
|0 to 2 years’ experience in the financial service industry.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Franklin Templeton Analyst-Core jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
About the Role/ Description-
- At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes.
- We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge.
- Over 12.000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries.
- For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people an we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
- Global Trade services (GTS) is part of the wider Investment Operations global department which encompasses Corporate Actions, Pricing, Security Maintenance and accounting groups.
- This role within GTS will expect the individual to perform a multitude of deadline & analytical oriented tasks across various functions to support the trading desks.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
- Input, a matching and confirmation for EQ, FI, FX, derivative products.
- Handle daily variations margin process for exchange trade derivative positions.
- AII US and non- US equity – fixed income and derivative securities utilizing Central Trade Matching, Oasys Direct, TradeSuite and /or DerivServ platforms or manual means of trade confirmation.
- Reconciliation of OTC products on Triresolve application.
- Proactive follow up with counterparties to resolve discrepancies in trade confirmation process.
- Handle margin settlement process.
Eligibility & Experience Required
Skills/ Experience Required-
- Liaising with Brokers, Custodians and internal departments pre and post settlement to reduce the risk Franklin Templeton Investments are exposed to.
- Pre-matching of all security trades on eligible markets.
- Resolution of pre an post settlement date security fails within global specified timelines.
- Responding to inquires and resolving trade related issues for PA and FAD.
- Production of daily / weekly / monthly & ad -hoc metrics for functions being performed.
- Ensure procedures / checklists / contacts are up to date and signed off.
- Work to enhance Straight Through Processing for all functions performed.
- Take an active part in the testing of new systems /functions.
- Drive for solutions by constantly looking at reducing risk an streamlining processes.
- Management risk and prioritize the workload effectively.
- Escalation of potential issues at earliest possible opportunity.
- Highlight issues and report root cause and trends back to management.
- Qualification –
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related major or equivalent experience.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
- Graduate level courses in accounting, finance or management are viewed favorably.
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in the financial service industry.
- NCFM or investment banking related certifications are viewed favorably.
- Professional development growth opportunities through in-house classes and over 150 web – based training coerces.
- An educational assistance program to financially help employees seeking continuing education.
- Medical, Life and Personal Accident Insurance benefit for employees. Medical insurance also covers employee’s dependents (spouses, children and dependent parent).
- Life Insurance for protection of employees families.
- Personal accident insurance for protection of employees and their families.
- Personal loan assistance.
- Employee Stock Investment Plan (ESIP).
- Onsite fitness center, recreation center, and cafeteria.
- Cricket grounds an gymnasium.
- Health Center with doctor availability.
- Tuition Assistance Program.
- HDFC ATM on the campus.
Apply for Analyst-Core jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Franklin Templeton Analyst-Core jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Hyderabad location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs