Forcepoint Recruitment 2021 | ERP QA Analyst Fresher | Bachelor’s Degree | Bangalore | Apply Online: Forcepoint has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for ERP QA Analyst position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s/ Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information Systems or equivalent and 0 to 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance of Web Based/ Web applications can apply online for Forcepoint ERP QA Analyst Off campus 2021 recruitment using the direct link given below. Job seekers are advised to go through all the details like- Eligibility and Experience/ Responsibilities and Professional skills etc. (given below) for Forcepoint ERP QA Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Forcepoint ERP QA Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Bachelor/ Master’s | Freshers | Bangalore Jobs |
Job Profile & Company Details
||ERP QA Analyst
||Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information Systems or equivalent.
||Across, India ||
|Job Type/ Salary
||Full-time/ Intern || NA
||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
||0 to 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance of Web Based/ Web applications.
||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Responsibilities & Skills Required
- Develop test plans test conditions and expected result test case and test scripts.
- Identify test data requirements and work with other teams to create and maintain the test data.
- Execute testing including documentation of of test results and defects.
- Assist in defect troubleshooting and resolution.
- Create, run and maintain reports for measuring and tracking test metrics.
- Participate in testing automation script development and maintenance.
- Delivery of quality and testing process training to staff and project team.
- Perform quality and testing audits across various it functions to ensure the testing standards and quality.
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering/ Information Systems or equivalent.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance of Web Based/ Web applications.
- Experience in test automation is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS office suite and software applications.
- Working experience with attesting organisation is preferred.
- Candidate should be service oriented and be able to work independently.
- Must be ready to work in flexible hours that in shifts.
- Song multitasking time management and organisation skills.
Documents Required/ How to Apply
- Updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size) and A Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, and Experience letter, (Original) if any..
- Click on Apply Link– to go to the official website of Forcepoint.
- Check Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now” button and submit an online application.
Apply for ERP QA Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Forcepoint ERP QA Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise