Flexera Recruitment 2024 | Flexera Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Flexera has published the latest job openings 2024 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate Software Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field and Minimum 0–1-year relevant experience in software development including experience in GoLang programming language can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Flexera Recruitment 2024 for Associate Software Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Flexera Recruitment 2024 | Associate Software Engineer Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree- Bangalore location |
|Job Profile/ Type||Associate Software Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Experience Required||Minimum 0–1-year relevant experience in software development|
Description for Flexera Recruitment
As an Associate Software Engineer on our SaaS Platform Services Team, you will be a key player in designing, developing, and maintaining critical components of our platform. This role requires expertise in GoLang and developing, integrating with, and supporting shared platform services and technology such as Identify and Access Management (IAM), API Gateway, Kubernetes, and Kafka.
What you’ll do:
- Help define and execute on the technical roadmap for our core SaaS platform technology.
- Work closely with engineering teams to integrate these services with the rest of our platform.
- Collaborate closely with both architecture and engineering teams to review project requirements, technical artifacts, and designs, and ensure that our platform meets the needs of our users.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality, scalable, and reliable software components using GoLang.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and refine requirements for platform services including IAM, API Gateway, notification services, and message bus.
- Deploy, and manage containerized services leveraging Kubernetes.
- Implement best practices for code quality, security, and scalability.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 0–1-year relevant experience in software development including experience in GoLang programming language.
- Experience in container technologies, with a focus on Kubernetes, experience with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure), and familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and API standards such as REST and GraphQL.
- Proficiency in designing and implementing IAM solutions is a plus.
- Experience with developing and maintaining customer facing APIs is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
Apply for Flexera Recruitment 2024
Click on the link given below to apply online for Flexera Recruitment 2024 for Associate Software Engineer position for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.