Firstlight Media Recruitment 2022 | Firstlight Media Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Firstlight Media Jobs for Freshers : Firstlight Media has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Trainee Software Engineer position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and knowledge/ experience of the software development lifecycle can apply online for Firstlight Media Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Firstlight Media Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Software Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location.
Firstlight Media Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Software Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Chennai Jobs |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Firstlight Media|
|Job Profile/ Type||Trainee Software Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Chennai, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Experienced are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Firstlight Media Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Trainee Software Engineer position for Chennai location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Understands software development lifecycle and Eager to learn and contribute to software development of components. Completing ticket assigned by the supervisor and Assist the quality assurance team with technical and integration support.
- Work closely with the other software engineer to self learn and prepare yourself to take moderate complexity software components development.
- Assist the internal and external integration teams with technical support and develop simple software components. Reverse engineer the existing software documents and be able to documents the understanding.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in related field with An easy going and flexible individual who can integrate and function with in a pre-existing team.
- Having strong analytical skills with logical thinking and A creative thinker and problem solver, capable of multitasking.
- Self starter who can operate with moderate supervision and strong written and verbal communication with interpersonal skills.
Apply for Trainee Software Engineer Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Firstlight Media Recruitment 2022 for Trainee Software Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Chennai location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Firstlight Media Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.