Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 | Finastra Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Finastra has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate QA Engineer position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and 6 months – 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023 for Associate QA Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Associate QA Engineer Position- Pune location, Details:
Job Profile: Associate QA Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields
Job location: Pune
Experience: 6 months – 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
Responsibilities & Deliverables for Finastra Off Campus Drive:
Your deliverables as a Associate QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to release of software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Create and design test cases and maintain test library
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Required Experience for Finastra Off Campus Drive:
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial or Banking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of market infrastructures (have worked or knowledge of SWIFT and/or SIX, Fed&Chips Services)
- STP Engine testing (ideally worked in transaction banking and/or payments gateways)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Linux applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
- Would be ideal to have but not must have
- Experience with relational databases preferred (Databases (Ingres, Oracle, PostgreSQL))
- Hands on experience: DML commands with any listed databases
- Java (JVM, JRE) (hands on experience with Java applications)
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs
- Performance testing
Apply Before the link expires for Finastra Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Associate QA Engineer Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.