EY India Off Campus Drive 2023 | EY India Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: EY India has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Research Intern position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation in the related fields and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for EY India Off Campus Drive 2023 for Research Intern freshers candidates for Bangalore location.
EY India Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring Research Intern Freshers | Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||EY India|
|Job Profile/ Type||Research Intern || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation in the related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified|
|Experience Required||Freshers/ Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Job Description for EY India Off Campus Drive
Research assistant will be supporting on research on new technologies, concepts and it’s applications to business processes. The position requires a deep interest in and understanding of quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform evaluation of tools by doing hands on use of tool or technology
- Perform research on new tools and technologies
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in excel, PowerPoint, word and outlook
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Ability to analyse and suggest solutions
- Strong command on verbal and written English language
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Perform primary and secondary research on key technology thought leadership topics, especially on Cloud, with an understanding of data, AI, IoT and Edge technologies.
- Should be able to analysing vendor products/solutions and create analysis reports including high level cost benefit analysis.
- Utilize different sources and advanced secondary research techniques for in-depth research on Cloud/technology, business strategy, white space analysis (relative to competitors), and other relevant technology topics.
- Develop insightful case studies.
- Write reports, papers, articles and blogs.
- Provide support to consultants and local research team in the use of internal and external resources, information sources and services.
Apply for EY India Off Campus Drive 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for EY India Off Campus Drive 2023 for Research Intern (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.