Evolent Health Recruitment 2022 | Evolent Health Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Evolent Health Jobs for Freshers : Evolent Health has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Engineer position for Pune job location. Eligible candidates having BE/ B.Tech/ MCA Degree or equivalent college degree or certificate or equivalent combination of education and knowledge of core java, selenium, testing and SQL can apply online for Evolent Health Off Campus 2022 using the direct link given below (apply before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. for Evolent Health Recruitment 2022 for Software Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Pune job location.
Evolent Health Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA Degree | Pune location | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type
|Software Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.
|BE/ B.Tech/ MCA Degree or equivalent college degree or certificate or equivalent combination of education.
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram
|Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link
|Pune, India location.
|2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.
|Freshers/ Experienced candidates are eligible.
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Evolent Health Recruitment 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Engineer position for Pune job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
|Jobs for 2022 Batch
- Professional and precise communication, listening and interpersonal skills. Mentor less experience test engineers on modern methods and technology. Evaluate test results from a technical standpoint.
- Isolate and analyse defect prior to escalating to software developers for resolution. Track test coverage and other matrix. Contribute to the continuous advancement of engineering and quality process.
- Work in an agile, globally dispersed team environment to develop automatic testing solutions. Document all defects and project issues; evaluate qualities state and readiness.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or MCA or equivalent College degree or certification or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Mandatory skill sets includes the knowledge of technology and programming languages like core Java, selenium web driver, testing NG and SQL.
- Prefers skill sets includes the knowledge of tools like Jenkins, GitHub and Maven.
Apply for Software Engineer fresher Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Evolent Health Recruitment 2022 for Software Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Pune job location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Evolent Health Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.