Evince Technologies Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment Drive for Quality Analyst (fresher) : Evince Technologies has published the latest jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Quality Analyst position for Chennai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation in the related fields and good understanding and experience of open source web development projects and technologies can apply online for Evince Technologies Quality Analyst Off-Campus 2021 Recruitment openings using the direct link given below. Other details like- Eligibility/ Job Responsibilities/ Job Profile/ Job location/ Experience Details/ Professional skills etc. for Evince Technologies Quality Analyst jobs openings 2021 is given below. Job seekers are advised to read all the details before making an online applications for Evince Technologies Quality Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Chennai location.
Evince Technologies Quality Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Freshers Apply Online for Chennai Jobs Openings |
Job Profile & Company Details
|Bachelor’s Degree/ Graduation in the related fields
|2020 and 2021 Batch candidates are eligible.
|Bangalore, India ||
|Not Specified. >>>>>||
|Freshers are eligible to apply online.
|Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion
Last Date to Apply– Apply Online for Evince Technologies Quality Analyst jobs openings 2021 ASAP using the direct link given below.
Responsibilities & Skills Required
|Latest Fresher Jobs
|Internship for Freshers
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)
|Online Technical Courses
|Jobs for 2020 Batch
|Jobs for 2021 Batch
- Quality analyst will be involved in the quality testing of all our web based projects and interesting open source applications.
- Quality analyst will be responsible for creating an end to end test plan and execute the plan.
- Be able to understand and analyse functional, technical, web design and UI requirements of any project.
- Discuss any problems or bugs in the program court with the developers of the web application.
- Check if the overall aesthetic look and design of the website is good enough for users.
- Analyse the website completely from a user point of view.
- Complete understanding of web applications and website related issues.
- To make sure that any potential issue is defined and fixed before the product goes live.
- Get Job Regular Updates Via Email || Follow on Twitter for Updates
Eligibility & Experience Required
- Good understanding and experience of open source web development projects and techniques.
- Planning, organising, defining and implementing quality processes.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- Learn SQL/ Java/ Python & More || Follow Our LinkedIn Page
Important Documents Required
- Updated Resume/ CV (with updated skills & Experience if any).
- Original Documents of all testimonials (10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ PG).
- Recent Photograph (passport size).
- Valid ID proof (Aadhar/ PAN or Passport).
- Technical Course Certification, if any.
- Experience letter, (Original) if any.
Steps for the Online Application
- Click on Apply Link– given below.
- You will be redirected to official website of recruiter or company.
- Read Eligibility Criteria & Other Details carefully.
- Click “Apply Now“/ “Apply Online” button.
- Upload your updated Resume and fill necessary details,
- Complete the registration process.
Apply for Quality Analyst jobs
Candidate should read Job Profile/ Experience Required/ Eligibility/ Job Location/ Professional Skills etc. carefully before making an online application for Evince Technologies Quality Analyst jobs openings 2021 for fresher candidates for Chennai location.
Jobs By Location/ City-Wise
|Across India Jobs
|Delhi/ NCR Jobs