Esko Recruitment 2023 | Esko Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Esko Jobs for Freshers : Esko has published the latest jobs openings 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for QA Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE/ B. Tech Degree in engineering/ related fields and 0 to 4 years of relevant work experience in software testing can apply online for Esko Off Campus 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Esko Recruitment 2023 for QA Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Esko Recruitment 2023 | QA Engineer | BE/ B. Tech Degree Freshers | Bangalore Location | Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||QA Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B. Tech Degree in engineering/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 4 years of relevant work experience in software testing.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Esko Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for QA Engineer position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- Identify the gap and clarification in requirement, bring it to the notice of lead, product owner and ensure they are locked in the tool and obtained responses to be able to track the findings to closer.
- Keep track of any new requirements and changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the lead.
- Document, implement, monitor and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product and products are established as per standards defined by the organisation.
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features:; prepare traceability matrix to validate test coverage.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in engineering and 0 24 years of relevant work experience in software production testing (graduates who have completed engineering in 2021 can also apply).
- Candidate should have good experience in printing packaging and graphics industry. Relevant work experience in software product testing is required.
- Experience in test cases writing, test execution and analysis and reporting. Very good understanding of software development and testing processes. Proficiency in use of Adobe creative suite (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe illustrator).
Apply for QA Engineer fresher Jobs
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Esko Recruitment 2023 for QA Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Esko Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Esko Recruitment 2023 updates.