Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Ericsson Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Ericsson Jobs for Freshers : Ericsson has published the latest job notification 2023 Hiring experienced candidates for Service Desk Engineer position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) and 1-2 years of relevant work experience can apply online for Ericsson Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Ericsson Recruitment 2023 for Service Desk Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location.
Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Service Desk Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree | Bangalore location- Apply Online |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Service Desk Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom).|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||Not Specified.|
|Experience Required||1-2 years of relevant work experience.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Ericsson Recruitment 2023 for fresher and experienced candidates for Service Desk Engineer position for Bangalore location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2023-24)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2022 Batch||Jobs for 2023 Batch|
- About this opportunity- This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- What you will do– 1st Level Alarm Monitoring, 1st Level Fault Management/ Troubleshooting, Monitor network and servers, Event management.
- Incident management, Remote site access control.
- You will bring- Ericsson knowledge, Delivering results & meeting customer expectations.
- Working with people, Manage instructions & procedures, Applying expertise & technology.
- Key Qualification:– Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Experience: 1-2 years.
Apply for Service Desk Engineer Job 2023
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Ericsson Recruitment 2023 for Service Desk Engineer fresher and exp. candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future.
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, we strongly recommends to visit official website. Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Ericsson Recruitment 2023
Join our social media groups/ channels & get Ericsson Recruitment 2023 updates.