Epiq Systems Recruitment 2022 | Epiq Systems Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Epiq Systems Jobs for Freshers : Epiq Systems has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for TOC Analyst Trainee position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/ computer engineering or related fields and should have basic knowledge of Java and selenium can apply online for Epiq Systems Off Campus Drive 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Epiq Systems Recruitment 2022 for TOC Analyst Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Epiq Systems Recruitment 2022 | TOC Analyst Trainee | Bachelor’s Degree Fresher | Hyderabad job location |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Organization Name||Epiq Systems|
|Job Profile/ Type||TOC Analyst Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/ computer engineering or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Both- Fresher/ Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Epiq Systems Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for TOC Analyst Trainee position for Hyderabad job location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- The role of the IT support analyst is to provide first level support to internal support teams wire uptrends and solarwinds monitoring tools.
- Essential duties and responsibilities includes – should be willing to work at a 24 by 7 support.
- Create, maintain and update system documentation where required.
- Ensure that all incidents and service request are are logged into to the helpdesk system.
- Ensuring all relevant information of the request it is logged in the ticket.
Eligibility, Experirnce/ Professional Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/ computer engineering or related fields and should have basic knowledge of Java and selenium.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge on computers.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge on Java and selenium.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge on automation skills.
- Candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidate should have high vigilant and should be more proactive.
Apply for TOC Analyst Trainee Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Epiq Systems Recruitment 2022 for TOC Analyst Trainee fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Click Here to Apply Online
Important Note- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and is a completely Free service. Although PlacementOffer provides sufficient information (eligibility/ skills etc.) here, but we strongly recommends to visit the official website (using above link) for more information.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Epiq Systems Recruitment 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels to get regular and fast jobs updates on your smartphones.