EMIS Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring Junior SDE Details:
About the Company:
We connect patients and healthcare professionals through integrated, ground-breaking technology, helping people live longer, healthier lives.
Job Profile: Junior SDE
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech, MCA
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job location: Chennai
Experience: 1 to 3 years.
The role (What you will DO and the IMPACT you will have)
- Assist in the development, delivery and maintenance of high-quality software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.).
- Attend and contribute to quality activities, incl. peer reviews of estimates, designs and code.
- Learn the codebase and improve coding skills.
- Help to resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Be an active and enthusiastic team player. Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, QA/XD, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Support in the maintenance of relevant documentation to describe logic, coding/configuration, testing and changes where applicable.
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services.
- Ensure all tasks are completed to the required quality standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (What you will KNOW or LEARN)
- Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech, MCA with consistent academic performance from X, XII standards onwards.
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years.
- Knowledge of C#, .NET platform – Basic to Intermediate Level
- Hands-on experience in building Business applications in .NET Stack.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Keen to learn and pick up new skills, passionate about software development, enthusiastic and innovative.
- Professional Certifications.
- Knowledge of DB (MS-SQL), XML.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Experience within healthcare sector.
Apply Before the link expires for EMIS Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.