Emerson Recruitment 2023 | Emerson Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Emerson has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Simulation Engineer position for Noida location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Mechanical/Power Engineering and hould be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Emerson Recruitment 2023 for Simulation Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Noida location.
Emerson Recruitment 2023: Hiring Simulation Engineer Freshers (Bachelor’s / Master’s degree) |
|Job Profile/ Type||Simulation Engineer || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Mechanical/Power Engineering.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Noida, India location.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Exp. candidates are eligible.|
Job Description for Emerson Recruitment
- Build the models of assigned system/sub-system/electrical system within agreed budget & schedule
- Update data collection list for simulator design and fine tuning as per project scope
- Prepare Simulator Design Specification (SDS) as per the system/Sub-system assigned
- Mark-up the P&ID’s as per the project scope
- Support Pre Factory Acceptance Test and Factory Acceptance Test in India or at any overseas location and fulfill the customer requirement as per the scope for the projects
- Follow the Department Quality procedures during various stages of projects & Fill-up all the quality related checklists for the assigned system/sub-system on regular basis.
- Prepare project binders for Pre-MSAT & Post-MSAT internal audits.
- Support & integrate all the system/sub-systems for testing
- Integrate own work assignment with the work of other team members to meet project requirements
- Work closely with global modeling team and extending support if required
- Perform work within established budgetary and schedule requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned time to time.
- Work in a simulator project with a team of 4-5 engineers
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Operational/control familiarity or direct experience with Thermal Power plants – Coal/Gas boilers and/or combined cycle.
- Understanding the thermodynamics and fundamental of the key power plant subsystems and their interactions.
- Should be able to understand the performance calculation packages written in “C” / “C++” for the previous packages and use them to the current project
- Control loop tuning on running power plants, experience with key controls concepts like PID tuning, feedforward, basic system identification from process trends.
- Experience with base level or simple tie-back modeling to build process models for validation of controls before applications are installed at site
- Experience with designing and implementing control system configuration changes.
- Ability and willingness to travel as may be required.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
Apply for Emerson Recruitment 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Emerson Recruitment 2023 for Simulation Engineer position for Noida location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.