Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023 | Eaton Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Eaton has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Intern – Cybersecurity position for Pune location. Eligible and Interested candidates having BE /B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA Degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and 0-2 yrs of experience on C# and .Net can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023 for Intern – Cybersecurity freshers and experienced candidates for Pune location.
Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023: Hiring for Intern – Cybersecurity Position- Pune location, Details:
Job Profile: Intern – Cybersecurity
Degree Required: BE /B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA Degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields.
Job location: Pune
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS for Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023:
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, testing & specification of projects.
- Drives results for self & team. Should be tech savvy.
- Utilize engineering concepts and logical conclusion for assignments
- Benchmark the available data, facts and technology in given assignment to suggest potential improvements in technology or products.
- Ensure regular review with mentors and managers to show progress and assess the direction of intern assignment.
- Maintain credible communication practice with team, mentors and manager.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
- Submit the detailed report of the research / work at the time of completion of the intern assignment
Requirement for Eaton Off Campus Drive:
- 0-2 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high quality products
- 0-2 yrs of experience on C# and .Net
- Proficient with Java or C# and .Net Technologies and associated IDE’s (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Understanding of Databases and concepts (relational and non-relational like sqlserver, cosmos, mongodb etc.)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of object oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Understanding of cloud development platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Understanding of networking protocols and concepts (http, tcp, websocket)
- Understanding of best practices in software engineering
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem solving and software debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively explain technical concepts
- Very good at understanding and prioritizing tasks, issues and work
- Eager to learn new technologies and concepts
Apply Before the link expires for Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Intern – Cybersecurity Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.