Dynata Off Campus Drive 2022 | Dynata Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Dynata Jobs for Freshers : Dynata has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Reporting Analyst position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having MBA Degree in the related fields and ability to work with structured and unstructured data can apply online for Dynata Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Dynata Off Campus Drive 2022 for Reporting Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
Dynata Off Campus Drive 2022 | Reporting Analyst | MBA Degree Freshers | Hyderabad Job| Apply Online |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Reporting Analyst || Full-Time/ Internship|
|Qualification Required||MBA Degree in the related fields.|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel|
|Target Batch||2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||Fresher and experienced candidates are eligible.|
|Hiring Process||Interview/ GD/ Technical || HR Discussion (May depends on HR/ Company).|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Dynata Recruitment 2022 for fresher candidates for Reporting Analyst position for Hyderabad location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Candidate should read Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Skills & Other Details carefully, before making an online application.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Develop and maintain a reporting through all workdays module; human capital management (HCM), recruitment, payroll, absences, time tracking and expenses.
- Seek out opportunities to improve our current data reporting and dashboard by rethinking existing configuration.
- Proficient in creating and utilize in all necessary workday calculated in the functions.
- Provide HR reporting and analytics support to the business example HR team and payroll managers.
- Partner with business to build new HR dashboards, discovery boards and consistent set of supporting HR metrics.
- Consult as the reporting system expert with business partners and end users to find solutions to current problems.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Candidate should have ability to work with structural and unstructured data.
- Should be a critical thinker, ad hoc analysis and data matching.
- Skill sets and includes heavy system navigation and strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member and interact with all level of employees and management.
- Experience working with workday reporting including creating custom reports and dashboards and discovery boards.
- Experience working with creating and maintaining calculated fields, working with Excel and MS office suite.
Apply for Reporting Analyst Freshers
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Dynata Off Campus Drive 2022 for Reporting Analyst fresher and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this Page/ URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends.