DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 | DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: DXC Technology has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Professional 1 Network Engineer position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a Bachelor/ Master’s degree in computer science/ IT/ related fields and Expertise in at least one specific network/security technology (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper) can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023 for Professional 1 Network Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2023: Hiring for Professional 1 Network Engineer Position- Hyderabad, Details:
Job Profile: Professional 1 Network Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in the related fields.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates.
High-Level Description of Functional Area for DXC Technology Recruitment:
- Provide Firewall Security Engineering service. On this role you are going to work with different accounts and must be able to provide the DXC standards on several Firewall technologies.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. From a technical perspective we can provide assistance on different scenarios such as
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to DXC strategy moving forward.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed Firewall technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Managing and implementing complex NW security changes as part of a project implementation for the existing customers, coordinating implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions.
- Provide customer satisfaction by implementing/supporting state of art solutions and minimizing the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer’s production environment.
Role Overview for DXC Technology Recruitment:
- Firewall Engineers must possess extensive expertise in IT discipline performing assignments in complex/critical need areas
- Gathering customer requirements and generating a detail estimate
- Design and engineer custom Firewall solutions
- Coordinate complex changes involving several different support teams.
Technical Skills and Experiences:
- Security certification in at least one of the well-known vendors (Cisco, Juniper, Checkpoint, Palo Alto or Fortinet)
- Experience in troubleshooting a broad range of network security technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Information Systems Management or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in at least one specific network/security technology (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper)
- Experience in implementation and support of VPN, IPSEC, SSL-VPN, PKI, two-factor authentication technologies.
- Have at least one of Industry certifications such as ITIL Foundations, COMPTIA and CISSP.
- Proven experience Firewall / DMZ configuration
- Strong understanding of DMVPN (NHRP, GRE, IPSec).
- Clustering Active-Standby Failover
- Show troubleshooting skills using captures and logs.
Non-technical Skills and Experiences for DXC Technology Recruitment:
- Demonstrates strong English communication skills (written and oral)
- Has strong technical project leadership capabilities and be able to deal with complex issues with customers and vendors.
- Prior experience with application or infrastructure development projects
- Ability to manage projects within scope of responsibility.
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to lead a bridge
- Ability to interact with customers and/or different DXC teams regarding business and technical information
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong team building skills.
- Demonstrate strong initiative to learn with minimal direction Self-starter
- Ability to lead technical action plans
- Lead or provide expertise to teams or projects.
- Highly Developed knowledge of more complex solutions.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
Apply Before the link expires for DXC Technology Recruitment 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Professional 1 Network Engineer.
Join Our Telegram Channel (7.5k members)!!!
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.