DXC Technology Off Campus 2023 | DXC Technology Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: DXC Technology has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Associate Professional Test Engineer position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred and Zero or more years of network testing experience can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for DXC Technology Off Campus 2023 for Associate Professional Test Engineer freshers and experienced candidates for Hyderabad location.
DXC Technology Off Campus 2023: Hiring for Associate Professional Test Engineer Position- Hyderabad, Details:
Job Profile: Associate Professional Test Engineer
Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field.
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates are eligible.
Essential Job Functions for DXC Technology Off Campus:
- Participates and assists with testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system, as directed by team lead and/or management.
- Provides support on the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Assists with designing, developing, implementing and maintaining test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Works with more experienced team members defining test cases, creating integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documentation. May be tasked with maintaining and updating defect reports following regression testing initiatives.
- May assist lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
Basic Qualifications for DXC Technology Off Campus 2023
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of network testing experience
- Experience working with computer systems and their uses
- Experience working with network management and protocol system testing
- Experience working with scripting languages such as TCL, PERL, HP, etc
- Experience working with data transmission protocols such as TCP/IP, etc.
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with network equipment: switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, etc.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Attention to detail and follow through skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
Apply Before the link expires for DXC Technology Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for Associate Professional Test Engineer.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.