Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2022 | Dunzo Careers, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Dunzo Jobs for Freshers : Dunzo has published the latest jobs openings 2022 for fresher and experienced candidates for Software Development Engineer in Test position for Bangalore location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in computer science or related fields and 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience as a Test Engineer can apply online for Dunzo Recruitment 2022 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. (given below) for Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Development Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location.
Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Development Engineer | Bachelor/ Master’s Degree | Bangalore Job |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Software Development Engineer in Test || Full-Time/ Internship/ Part-Time.|
|Qualification Required||Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in computer science or related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Bangalore, India location.|
|Target Batch||2019, 2020 and 2021 Batch pass-outs are eligible.|
|Experience Required||0 to 2 years of relevant work experience as a Test Engineer.|
Responsibilities & Description Details
Followings are the job Responsibilities, Professional skills, Experience and Description required for Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2022 for fresher candidates for Software Development Engineer in Test position for Bangalore job location. And the candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Professional certificates if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof to apply online for any job. Selection/ Hiring process (Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written) may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Latest Fresher Jobs||Internship (2022-23)|
|HOT Jobs (Top MNC)||Online Technical Courses|
|Jobs for 2021 Batch||Jobs for 2022 Batch|
- Responsible for setting up and implementation of test automation strategy from functional and nonfunctional prospective for one module or multiple modules who you work with.
- Responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximizing ROI from areas which are undertaken for automation.
- Responsible for addition of new capabilities and features in automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation.
- You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.
Eligibility, Exp. & Professional Skills
- Bachelor/ Master’s Degree in computer science or related fields and 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience as a Test Engineer.
- Experience of handling complex projects with stakeholders and creating optimal test strategy (including functional, non functional analytics and automation).
- Experience in creating test plan for short term and long term projects and having good understanding and implementation level experience on design patterns.
- Automation experience for rest based Web services using Java (test NG, Maven, http client, rest assured, JAXB, JAX RS, Jersey and Jackson).
- Strong hands on experience on functional and nonfunctional automation both for web and rest services.
Apply for Software Development Engineer Job
Eligible candidates should read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2022 for Software Development Engineer fresher and experienced candidates for Bangalore location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, to get latest job updates in future. And you may also share this article with your friends on WhatsApp, Telegram & Facebook.
Follow PlacementOffer for More Updates on Dunzo Off Campus Drive 2022
Click on the below link to join our social media groups/ channels.