Deloitte Recruitment 2023 | Deloitte Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Online Application, Salary etc. | Apply for Deloitte Jobs for Freshers : Deloitte India is organizing virtual off campus drive 2023 Hiring fresher candidates for Analyst Trainee position for across India location. Eligible and Interested candidates having a BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ related fields and knowledge of the related fields/ technologies can apply online for Deloitte Recruitment 2023 using the direct link given below (apply ASAP; before the link expires). Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application (given below) for Deloitte Recruitment 2023 for Analyst Trainee fresher candidates for across India location.
Deloitte Recruitment 2023 | Analyst Trainee Freshers | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA Degree – Apply Now |
Company Details and Profile Overview
|Job Profile/ Type||Analyst Trainee || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ related fields.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Across India location.|
|Target Batch||2023 Batch pass-outs.|
|Experience Required||Freshers are eligible to apply.|
Responsibilities & Job Description Details
Responsibilities, Professional skills, & Description required for Deloitte Recruitment 2023 for Analyst Trainee position for across India location is given below. Candidates should have latest/ updated Resume/ CV and Original Documents (10th, 12th, Graduation, PG etc.), Certification if any, Recent Photo and a Valid ID proof. Selection/ Hiring process is Interview/ GD/ Technical/ Written and may depends upon HR/ Company policies.
|Dell Technologies Recruitment||Google Recruitment 2023|
|Reliance Jio Recruitment||Capgemini Recruitment|
|Microsoft Recruitment 2023||Amazon Work from Home|
- Are you a quick learner with a willingness to work with new technologies? Do you have an analytical mindset? At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to global clients who are pioneers in the field of technology. Here, innovative practices are designed through world-class service.
- Analyst trainees at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area they work in. As a part of the project onboarding process, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role.
- It involves the development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization-specific tools and methodologies, and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- Eligible Academics– The year of graduation should be 2023. Aggregate 60% or equivalent CGPA of 6.5 and above. Should have No active backlogs.
- Eligible Degrees and Branches– Bachelor of Technology/Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.) – Computer Science; Allied Computer Science streams;
Information Technology; All Circuital streams (Electrical/ Electronics);
- Master of Technology/ Engineering (M.Tech/M.E.)/ 5 years integrated course- Computer Science; Allied Computer Science streams; Information Technology;. Master Computer Application (MCA).
Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023
Read all the details (Profile/ Experience / Eligibility/ Professional Skills) carefully before making an online application for Deloitte Recruitment 2023 for Analyst Trainee fresher candidates for across India location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
|Accenture Off-Campus Drive||Tech Mahindra Recruitment|
|Amazon Recruitment||TCS NextStep Registration|
|Zoho Recruitment 2023||Infosys Recruitment 2023|
Not getting Interview calls ??, supercharge your skills with online courses.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.