Deloitte Off Campus 2023 | Deloitte Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Deloitte has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for US Support-Analyst position for Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram and Mumbai location. Eligible and Interested candidates having B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates and Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Deloitte Off Campus 2023 for US Support-Analyst freshers and experienced candidates for multiple location in India.
Deloitte Off Campus 2023: Hiring for US Support-Analyst Position- Multiple locations in India, Details:
Job Profile: US Support-Analyst
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech Degree
Job location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurugram and Mumbai
Experience: Freshers and experienced candidates
Position Summary for Deloitte Off Campus 2023:
A person having high aspiration and passion for customer service excellence can accomplish their vison in Deloitte. TSS is the vital point of contact for all IT related incidents and service requests. Ability to demonstrate and communicate effectively with the wide variety of people in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, which provides services in professional manner, through email, phone, in person (Walk-in Customers). You need to be highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage ambiguity.
Work you’ll do for US Support-Analyst Position
- Focus on delivering world class customer service to every customer coming at the ITS Walk-up.
- Provides Hardware and Application Support. Asset management and tracking of hardware and software. This duty requires knowledge of existing
- Install and configure firm-standard images on laptops & Interface with outside customers and vendors as required
- Follow direction of immediate supervisors or managers to implement new
- Provide after-hours emergency support on a rotational basis as outlined per ITS service level
- Provides Mobile Device deployment & support; activities include End user guidance and recommendations, activation, account
modifications, configuration, testing, problem identification and
- Grows relationships with business users at all levels in organization. Promotes ITS services, engages customers to understand business needs and maintains ownership for problem resolution. Maintains other technology related updates to enhance the customer
- Adhering to existing processes. Documents problems and resolutions for knowledge bases, original equipment manufacturer (OEM) vendors, and service desk tickets. Adheres to policy and Service Level Targets (SLT’s) through accurate recording of service activities, asset transactions, data retention, and PC compliance Performs password resets and workstation management in Active Directory.
- Supports and provides training for Audio/Video Conference equipment throughout the office. This would include various projection equipment, Daily check and event startup and support of Video Conference Systems (Television/Cable systems).
- Assists infrastructure teams (LAN, WAN, Telephony) where local hands on activities are
Qualifications for Deloitte Off Campus 2023:
- B. Tech, BE & Engineering Graduates
- Technical troubleshooting, Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point), Lync, Windows and MAC operating systems, mobile device hardware and software, networking, video conferencing, Audio/Video, Telephony equipment, Active Directory administration will be an
Preferred Qualifications for Deloitte Off Campus 2023:
- ITIL – Certification
- Microsoft MCITP – Certification
- A / N+ Certification a plus
- Industry certifications such as Dell or HP a plus
- Basic knowledge of overall network/systems security
Apply Before the link expires for Deloitte Off Campus 2023.
Apply Online link- Click Here to Apply for US Support-Analyst Position.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.