Deloitte Jobs 2023 | Deloitte Eligibility Criteria, Responsibilities, Description, Online Application etc.: Deloitte has published the latest job openings 2023 hiring freshers and experienced candidates for Project Controllers A&A FinOps position for Hyderabad location. Eligible and Interested candidates having Graduate/Post Graduate (B.Com, BA, BBA) with Financial Background and strong analytical skills and Proficiency in data validation, logical functions in MS Excel, ability to analyze large data in Excel can apply online using the direct link given below. Go through all the details like- Eligibility/ Experience/ Responsibilities/ Professional skills etc. before making an online application for Deloitte Jobs 2023 for Project Controllers A&A FinOps freshers and exp. candidates for Hyderabad location.
Deloitte Jobs 2023: Hiring Project Controllers A&A FinOps Freshers (B.Com/BA/ BBA) – Hyderabad location |
|Job Profile/ Type||Project Controllers A&A FinOps || Full-Time/ Internship.|
|Qualification Required||Graduate/Post Graduate (B.Com, BA, BBA) with Financial Background.|
|Join WhatsApp | Telegram||Join WhatsApp Groups || Telegram Channel link|
|Working Location||Hyderabad, India location.|
|Experience Required||Freshers and Exp. candidates.|
Job Description for Deloitte Jobs
- Work as a Project Controller within the A&A Finops team.
- The engagement life cycle change requests are submitted by the AU practitioners.
- ServiceNow tickets tool manage the workflow against specific engagement category. Maintain SLA of 24-48 hours based on the request category.
- Respond to email enquiries from the practice in relation to the ServiceNow ticket.
- Understand the business dynamics of the process and meet the expectation of AU stakeholders on a consistent basis.
- Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the Hyderabad office and Australian offices.
- Ownership of the tickets to be retained until closure, follow-ups to be made timely on the required tickets.
- Actively participate in all recurring weekly calls with leadership in Australia and provide quality inputs, which enables them to take business decisions.
- Understanding and adhering to KPI’s (Accuracy & Count).
- Attend training sessions for technical and personal development as necessary
- Ensure that all the process related documents are up-to date.
- Ensure to maintain agreed SLA’s with clients and independently manage specific deadlines.
Eligibility, Experience/ Professional Skills
- The individual should be able to do multi-tasking and must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines
- Able to work autonomously, highly self-motivated to work independently. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive in all communications – Ability to document and communicate the results of reviews in an efficient and effective manner
- Strong communication skills—both verbal and written and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate clearly with other team members
- Good telephonic skills as it is required to have weekly calls with various stakeholders. Candidates need to have client centric focus. Basic PowerPoint skills is desirable
- Good MS Excel skills is a must. Proficiency in data validation, logical functions in MS Excel, ability to analyze large data in Excel and should be in a position to design new reports in excel
Apply for Deloitte Jobs 2023
Click on the link given below to apply online for Deloitte Jobs 2023 for Project Controllers A&A FinOps position for Hyderabad location (apply asap; before the link expires). Interested candidates may bookmark this website URL, for latest job updates in future.
Disclaimer- Information published here is gathered from various online sources to help job seekers, and are advised to check/ verify before making an online application. We don’t charge any kind of money from anyone. Logo and Links to other websites are used on placementoffer for job seekers convenience only.