DCRUST Murthal ME/ M.Tech Syllabus 2020 – PlacementOffer provides the latest syllabus and scheme for ME/ M.Tech course. Students who are seeking for the same may download the syllabus as we have provided the direct links from DCRUST Murthal official website. Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science & Technology, Murthal came into being on 6th November 2006 by upgrading erstwhile Chhotu Ram State College of Engineering, Murthal through an Act 29 of 2006 of the Legislature of the state of Haryana with the vision to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with focus on new frontiers of science, engineering, technology, architecture and management studies, humanities, and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields.
The University has been considered eligible for grants under Section 12(B) of UGC Act, 1956 in March, 2009. The University has got affiliating status and the technical and professional College/Institutes located in the District Sonepat have been affiliated to the University. University has a Central Instrumentation Laboratory which is available to scholars belong to different deptts or outside institute as central research facility.
Download DCRUST Syllabus for ME/ M.Tech
Click on the following links to download the syllabus and scheme of M.Tech courses for the academic years 2018-2019 & 2019-20.
- Revised mtech VLSI syllabus
- Revised Syllabus of M. Tech. EEM
- Revised Syllabus M. Tech. RE (CEEES)
- Revised Syllabus of M.Tech. BME
- Revised syllabus of M.Arch. SA Ist year 2018
- M. Tech. (Construction & Real Estate Management)
- M.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- Master Of Planning (Urban & Regional Planning)
- M.Tech. Materials Science And Nanotechnology
- M. Tech. EE (Instrumentation& Control)
- M.Tech Structural Engineering (Civil Engineering)
- M.Tech. Highway Safety (Civil Engineering)
- M. Tech. Renewable Energy (RE)*
- M. Tech.Energy and Environmental Management (EEM)*
- M.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering (VLSI Design)
- M.Tech.Electronic & Communication Engineering
- M.Tech CIVIL ENGINEERING (Structural Engineering )*
- M. Tech. Electrical Engineering (Power Systems)
- M.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
DCRUST Murthal Academic Programmes
The University intends to impart high-end education through 26 Regular PG Courses and 9 Regular UG Courses in the academic session 2016-17. University is also running Ph. D. Programme in almost all the disciplines. University also offers PG diploma in Forensic Biotechnology, Beginner’s and Certificate Courses in foreign languages such as French and German. Few UGC Career Oriented Programmes are also conducted to enhance the breadth of knowledge and skills of engineering students as well as other/outside candidates.
DCRUST Murthal University Location
The University is located in NCR on National Highway No. 1 (G. T. Road) about 50 km from ISBT, New Delhi towards Chandigarh and 8 km from Sonepat railway station. The location of the University falls within one of the growing industrial belts of Haryana extending from Kundli to Panipat.
In this article PlacementOffer provided you the latest syllabus and scheme DCRUST Murthal for ME/ M.Tech course. If you find the information useful, please share with your friends.